AMAZON

Friday, 13 March 2015

THE BATTLE OF THE JUMPSUIT

WHO WORE IT BETTER?

Jennifer Lopez! ever so stylish 45 year old and mother of two 7 year old twins always impresses on and off stage.
How she manages to do it, we will never know.
All we can do is look at that booty.. sorry body!
She was also recently caught at the American Idol party on Wednesday.

Pics below.








R&B crooner Ashanti was seen at the Meredith Viera show on thursday were she paraded her curves in a tight denim also.
See pics below.





3 comments:

  1. They both look nice but I love it more on Jlo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pls jlo if hav to be bayersed and honest lols I love Ashanti's hair

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like both and they are worn differently
    Jlo looks casual and sporty while Ashanti looks dressed up
    I prefer Ashanti's look

    ReplyDelete