Going completely braless in a see-through crop top, the 36-year-old singer put on a confident display as she paraded her enviably slim figure for all to see in a pair of tiny denim hotpants.
In one shot, Nicole leans against a window while smiling playfully at the camera as she arches her back to make her derriere look its best.
Although the newly single star looked stunning herself, in a few shots her outfit seemed rather oddly put together.
The former X Factor judge has revealed that while the split has been a struggle she's picking herself up and moving on, as he seems to be.
'I'm a very spiritual person and I've been seeing all these messages saying that even when it's a new phase, we tend to keep in the old way of thinking,' she told the magazine,'she told Now magazine.
So this year I'm embracing change and looking ahead. I'm just trying to think in a new way and try out new things,'
A new thing could be a musical collaboration with Mark Ronson after he came to see her perform in Cats on the West End stage.
Culled from DM






No comments:
Post a Comment