AMAZON

Tuesday, 24 February 2015

Growing up or a trend with the Kardashians

KYLIE JENNER..

Kylie Jenner the last of Bruce Jenner's children tried to recreate the magical belfie post of her elder sister Kim Kardashian West.

The 17 year old reality star instagram's post was not age appropriate as she proudly displayed a pair of undershot via the mirror view.
She captioned the post as Staying comfortable in my @meudies
Her perfect pose indicated as if she was about to go to bed but her face with all the muck up said otherwise.

See pic after cut..


Kim tool this belfie in 2013 to prove critics wrong after the birth of her daughter North West.

People would rather believe Kylie's new pic may be a response to her sister who took a selfie late march in Kylie's own bikini.


Earlier that day, Kylie had shared several near age inappropriate pictures.
See pics below...





Later on that day she was seen out and about with her best doggy Norma...




5 comments:

  1. She should be enjoying her youth.. it passes on quickly instead of all this plasticity...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boots though... Mama likes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dnt thnk I like, dis is big wahala biko

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dnt thnk I like, dis is big wahala biko

    ReplyDelete
  5. The evolution of a young innocent gal into a katrashian . SAD.

    ReplyDelete